Backed by Toyota Financial Services and Toyota South
Peace of mind with every new Toyota.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we include a no-cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Backed by Toyota
Toyota certified technicians fix it right the first time with state-of-the-art equipment and Genuine Toyota Parts.
ToyotaCare no-cost service includes:
- Engine oil and filter change1
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point inspection
- Inspect and adjust fluid levels
24/7 Roadside Assistance2
For those times when the unexpected might occur, ToyotaCare also provides 24-hour roadside assistance, including:
- Battery jump start
- Lockout protection
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Tire Service: Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
- Towing: To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
- Winching: Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Why should your peace of mind end at two years?
ToyotaCare Plus helps provide the same convenience and peace of mind that come with every new Toyota3—continued coverage of your vehicle’s factory-recommended maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance.4
ToyotaCare Plus Plans Available63 years / 35,000 miles
3 years / 45,000 miles
4 years / 45,000 miles
4 years / 60,000 miles
5 years / 55,000 miles
5 years / 75,000 miles
Backed by the strength of Toyota
Coverage of major 30,000; 45,000; 60,000; and 75,000 mile services5
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Enjoy 24/7 roadside assistance coverage through the life of your plan
Coupons and offers for significant savings on selected maintenance services from your participating Toyota dealer
Service History and Reminders
Help you track your service visits and stay on top of your vehicle’s maintenance
It pays to keep up with the upkeep
With ToyotaCare Plus, you can:
- Rest assured your factory-recommended maintenance is covered, including both major and minor services7
- Trust that maintenance is performed by Toyota-trained technicians with Toyota-approved parts
- Roll plan costs into your monthly payment (subject to credit approval)
- Help protect yourself from rising maintenance costs
- Help maintain your Toyota’s safety, performance and value
- Help fulfill maintenance obligations on your leased vehicle
- Transfer the plan (one time) to another owner in a private sale. $50 transfer fee applies.
A Little Goes a Long Way
An investment in ToyotaCare Plus can go a long way. It’s longer-term coverage that helps provide the peace of mind you deserve. For more information, see your participating Toyota dealer or visit toyotafinancial.com.
* Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in Continental U.S. and Alaska.
1 The use of synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil may require changing less often. Consult your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals.
2 Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
3 Only vehicles with no more than 31,000 miles and are less than 37 months from date of first use are eligible for ToyotaCare Plus.
4 Roadside assistance is provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming, where services are provided by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. Towing will be provided to the vehicle’s dealership or, to an alternate dealership that is located within 25 miles of the first dealership.
5 Coverage of major services varies by vehicle.
6 Coverage is effective from the vehicle’s date of first use as a new vehicle and expires at selected plan’s year or mileage limit, whichever occurs first.
Purchase of a Maintenance Plan is optional, cancellable (see agreement terms) and not required to obtain credit.
7 Coverage of major and minor services varies by plan. See Agreement for details.
This page is intended as a sample of ToyotaCare Plus coverage. The actual time and mileage coverage, exclusions and limitations of the Agreement issued to a customer may vary by both vehicle model and plan chosen. See plan for details. Services or repairs not covered by the ToyotaCare Plus plan are the customer’s responsibility, even if additional services are recommended by the dealer or revealed by inspections covered by the plan. Consult vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended service intervals.
©2016 Toyota Financial Services. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Downloadable version available here.