Have you always dreamed of owning your own car? Are you tired of signing leases or driving a 20-year-old hand-me-down? If you answered yes to any of these questions then now is the time to visit Toyota South to take one of our various Toyota sedans, SUVs, or trucks for a test drive in Richmond, KY.
When the time comes for you to make a first-time car purchase you need to know what to expect, especially if this is the first major purchase in your life. If you use the information presented here you shouldn’t encounter any surprises during the process.
- Calculate monthly payments. The first thing you should do is calculate the monthly payments you can afford. You need to look at your income and current expenses. Do you have room to add another monthly payment to the mix while still saving money each month?
- Make a budget. You now need to make a budget and stick to it. Do not start looking at vehicles that are above your budget. You will only be disappointed that you can’t purchase them as your first car.
- List your wants. Put a list together of everything you want in a car. If you have specific items you absolutely need, include them on the list too. This will help our sales team find the trim level that best matches your specifications.
- Test drive. Always go for at least one test drive before deciding on the vehicle you will purchase. A test drive helps you get a feel for the vehicle and whether or not it handles well.
- Get financing. More than likely you will not be able to pay upfront for the car. This means you need to acquire financing. This can be done with our finance department or using our website for pre-approval.
Leasing a vehicle can seem complicated. How does it work? What extra rules do I have to deal with? Is this the best deal for me? Fortunately, you have the experts at Toyota South on your side. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about leasing a vehicle. Read the rest of this entry »
Here at Toyota South, we’re always on the lookout for the latest news about our new Toyota cars for sale. One model that’s become more popular in recent years is the Toyota RAV4. This capable crossover is perfect for families or any driver that loves a weekend adventure, and we think that the new 2019 edition is sure to attract some attention as well. Read the rest of this entry »
At Toyota South, we know that shopping for a car can be intimidating. That’s why our Toyota dealers near Lexington, KY do everything that they can to make the process as stress-free as possible. One part of that is by taking the hassle out of the trade-in process. You don’t have to worry about getting a good deal at our dealership. We make it simple to get a cash offer and make that down payment on the Toyota car you’ve had your eye on. Read the rest of this entry »
Here at Toyota South, we’re always interested in what the Toyota brand is going to do next. Right now the industry is placing a big focus on green vehicles, meaning hybrid and electric cars. So it’s no surprise that Toyota researchers are working on ways to build more green cars and make them less expensive. Now it looks like they’ve found the perfect way to do it, with a new motor design that requires fewer rare materials. Read the rest of this entry »
When you’re looking for the latest technology and dependable safety features, you don’t have to pay through the nose. The Toyota cars on our lot offer the features you need at a price you can afford. If you’re looking for cutting-edge technology, visit us at Toyota South. Read the rest of this entry »
Here at Toyota South, we’ve noticed that more drivers are looking for green cars these days. Whether you want to lower your carbon footprint or save money at the gas station, there are many good reasons to invest in a hybrid or electric model right now. That’s why it’s no surprise to us that the Toyota brand just sold a record number of hybrid cars in 2017. Read the rest of this entry »
If you’re anything like the staff members here at Toyota South, you probably made a New Year’s resolution or two this year. Many people focus on self-improvement when a new year begins, but we think that your New Year’s resolutions need one more thing. This year, think of your car! Whether you want to take great care of your current vehicle or shop for a new Toyota model, our dealership is ready to assist you. Read the rest of this entry »
Here at Toyota South, we know that drivers are looking for a car that delivers cutting-edge technology. One feature that automakers are hard at work on right now is self-driving technology. The Toyota brand is no different. It’s bringing a new test vehicle to the Consumer Electronics Show that gives us an indication of just how far they’ve come. Read the rest of this entry »
The holiday season is here and we have another reason to celebrate. At Toyota South, we’re offering new lease and finance offers to qualified drivers as a part of the Toyotathon event. If you’re looking for a dependable new Toyota car, truck, or SUV, you’ve come to the right place. Read the rest of this entry »