Archive for May, 2018
Caring for your car is an important part of being a car owner. The more you take care of your ride, the longer it will run smoothly. Owning a car is an investment, one that you should take seriously. Failing to have service performed in preparation for the summer months can lead to issues when you are headed out for adventure. Toyota South has some service tips for you to put to use before the summer heat arrives.
The battery of your vehicle is its heart. You need to take care of the battery from the minute you drive off the lot the day you buy the vehicle. Batteries don’t simply fail in the winter months. They can fail, sometimes without warning, throughout the year. Have the battery checked prior to the summer so you don’t get stuck somewhere in the heat of the day.
Have your brakes been shaking, pulsating, or making weird noises when you stop your vehicle? If so, now is the time to have them looked at and possibly replaced. Failing to acknowledge issues with the brakes can lead to dire consequences. Don’t let the brakes get worse before you replace them.
Do you tend to drive in very dusty conditions throughout Kentucky? If so, you need to replace the various filters in your Toyota Corolla so they all work properly and dirt and dust do not build up under the hood. The filters that should be replaced include PCV, fuel, and air filters. Replacing these filters will help improve the performance of your engine.
Is your Toyota car in need of maintenance work prior to the summer in Kentucky? Schedule an appointment with our Toyota service center near Lexington, KY. The healthier your car, the safer you will be on your summer drives.
Have you always dreamed of owning your own car? Are you tired of signing leases or driving a 20-year-old hand-me-down? If you answered yes to any of these questions then now is the time to visit Toyota South to take one of our various Toyota sedans, SUVs, or trucks for a test drive in Richmond, KY.
When the time comes for you to make a first-time car purchase you need to know what to expect, especially if this is the first major purchase in your life. If you use the information presented here you shouldn’t encounter any surprises during the process.
- Calculate monthly payments. The first thing you should do is calculate the monthly payments you can afford. You need to look at your income and current expenses. Do you have room to add another monthly payment to the mix while still saving money each month?
- Make a budget. You now need to make a budget and stick to it. Do not start looking at vehicles that are above your budget. You will only be disappointed that you can’t purchase them as your first car.
- List your wants. Put a list together of everything you want in a car. If you have specific items you absolutely need, include them on the list too. This will help our sales team find the trim level that best matches your specifications.
- Test drive. Always go for at least one test drive before deciding on the vehicle you will purchase. A test drive helps you get a feel for the vehicle and whether or not it handles well.
- Get financing. More than likely you will not be able to pay upfront for the car. This means you need to acquire financing. This can be done with our finance department or using our website for pre-approval.