Need Tires? We can help. Your Toyota Tire Center is the one-stop tire shop for all your tire needs.
Through years of experience, we at Toyota South have selected reliable brands and models of tires that cover a wide range of common driving conditions. We have compiled a list of tires and vehicles into three categories of good/better/best. Depending on your driving needs, one of these three choices should be a perfect fit for your Toyota.
At Toyota South, we know your time is valuable. That's why we are making tire maintenance, replacement and service a top priority for busy customers like you. Now, you can take advantage of the convenience, selection and services what Toyota South's Tire Center offers without having to make a special trip to the tire store.
The next time you're in for routine maintenance or service, ask your Toyota South Service Advisor to check your tire pressure and perform a visual inspection of you tires. If they notice any signs of unusual wear, they can assist in recommending a course of action for you and your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I have my tires inspected?
- Check tire pressure once a month and have your Toyota Assistant Service Manager inspect your tires when you are in for service.
What factors affect tire wear?
- Driving habits and the road conditions can affect the wear of your tires, as well as over- or under-inflation, improper alignment setting, improper balance, and spring or shock wear.
How often should my tires be rotated?
- On average, tires should be rotated every 5,000 miles.
When should I replace my tires?
- Tires must be replaced whenever there is 2/32 of an inch of tread or less remaining on the tire.
Which tire size commonly fits Toyota vehicles?
- Toyota Vehicle Common Sizes Corolla 175/65 R14 185/65 R14 Camry 195/70 R14 205/65 R15 Avalon 205/65 R15 -- RAV4 215/70 R16
Trust your tire care to the Toyota Certified technicians of Toyota South. When it comes to knowing your vehicle inside and out, you can always count on them for expert tire advice. The proper performance and effective life of your tires depends on various factors, including tire type, speeding rating, inflation pressure, wheel alignment, road conditions and your driving habits. Here at Toyota South, we offer the following services:
- Tire Inspection
- Routine tire maintenance will help ensure that your vehicle retains
its superior safety and performance. Servicing your vehicle's tires and
its other mechanical components in one place will save you time and
money. Furthermore, be sure to check your tire pressure periodically.
- Wheel Alignment
- If your vehicle is "pulling" one way or the other as you drive, your
suspension may be out of alignment, which can adversely impact tire wear
and performance. If necessary, we can conduct a four-wheel
computerized alignment of front and rear suspension.
- Tire Rotation*
- Regular rotation of your vehicle's tires helps prevent uneven wear,
improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency and shortened tire life.
- Tire Balancing - As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, we can computer-balance all four wheels.
And when you purchase tires from the Toyota South Tire Center, the tires are backed by the tire manufacturer's warranty and serviced through Toyota South! Additionally, All tires purchased through the Toyota South Tire Center come with a FREE 2YR ROAD HAZARD PROGRAM.*
- 24 Month Road Hazard Coverage
- 100% replacement the first year
- 50% replacement the second year
- Flat tire repair coverage (up to $20 per occurrence)
- Tire Rotations for the life of the tires
- Toyota Approved Tires
- Toyota Certified Technicians
- Complimentary Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
- 30 Day Price Match Guarantee