College Graduate Program
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college
The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris, Prius, Prius V, Prius C or any new Scion, between July 6, 2016 and October 3, 2016.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don’t give up. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $750 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
For more information, please see your Toyota dealer.
Toyota College Grad Rebate Program
Learning is Earning. Turn your degree into a hard-earned reward
Let the savings commence with a $750 rebate on select new Toyota models when you finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. This rebate is available for recent or new college grads, including graduates from select accredited degree programs1 who qualify for the Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Finance Program.
College Grad Rebate and Finance Program details:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Competitive APRs on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new Toyota Camry(excludes Hybrid models), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4(excludes Hybrid models), Tacoma or Yaris when financing or leasing through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services
To qualify for the rebate and finance program, you must:
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase/lease:
- Provide proof of graduation in the past two years or in the next six months
- Be employed or have proof of future employment
- Have sufficient income to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
For complete program details or additional information, contact your Toyota Dealer.